If you’re looking to use washable nappies, then you need to know that you are choosing ones that are easy to clean and dry. They also need to be simple to use and reliable. We think that ecobots are one of the best washable nappies on market.
If you looking into washing nappies, you might find that there’s lots of conflicting advice out there. Should you soak, or not soak? What washing powder (or liquid) works best? Should you hot wash them, or cold wash them? How often should you wash them? It can get very confusing. We usually suggest that you keep it simple.
While some types of nappies do need special care, cotton nappies, like ecobots are very simple and straightforward. Cotton is a very hard wearing fabric. It can be soaked, or not, depending on your preference. Just about any brand of washing detergent can be used to wash it.
We usually suggest that you:
- Either dry pail (store in a bucket without water) or soak in just water or with a few drops of tea tree oil if you want.
- Use a full scoop of your normal washing powder. (As long as it doesn’t have fabric softeners added.)
- Wash on warm.
- Use lots of water to rinse all of the suds out.
- Where possible line dry your nappies.
The best washable nappies
There are lots of great reasons that make Ecobots a good choice when it comes to reusable nappies.
- They are hard wearing and easy to wash.
- They dry quickly.
- The separate cover means that you don’t have to wash the whole thing each time.
- They are very simple to use.
- Cotton is natural and less likely to irritate your little one’s delicate skin.
If you think that Ecobots sound right for you and you’d like to give them a go. Then take a look at our trial packs here.