OSFM Pocket Nappy from Dinky Basics. A great value option and the perfect choice for using reusable nappies on a budget. These nappies feature white microfleece inner with double gussets.
This OSFM reusable nappy is a pocket style nappy. This means that it will fit from when your baby is little until they no longer need nappies.
The snaps on the front of the nappy are used to reduce the length of the nappy. This makes it small enough to fit a smaller baby. As they grow, the nappy grows with them. This means that you don’t need to keep buying different sizes.
The nappy comes with a choice of no inserts, microfibre insert or hemp insert. When they are older, you may need to add a more absorbent insert. Bamboo prefolds or our cotton boosters are a good choice.
OSFM Pocket Nappy Features
- Waterproof outer in range of colours or prints.
- Sizing snaps to make the nappy fit as your baby grows.
- Stay-dry microfleece inner which makes the nappy feel dry against the skin.
- Double gussets on the nappy inner to help prevent leaks.
- Choice of insert options.
- Firm elastics at the waist to help prevent leaks.
- Snap closure that is difficult for your baby to undo themselves.
These pocket nappies are a great way to save money and help the environment. The nappies are easy to wash and care for. You can reuse them time and time again. On one baby alone you can save thousands of dollars and if you then reuse on subsequent children the savings just increase. We also sell these nappies in packs of five, ten and twenty to really save you money.