Menstrual cup steriliser egg is a firm case that can be used to sterilise your menstrual cup in the microwave. The firm case also makes it an ideal way to keep your cup clean between uses.
To use as a microwave steriliser, simply follow these instructions:
- Wipe or rinse your cup first.
- Place in the cup steriliser.
- Cover with cold water and close lid, without clicking closed.
- Place in the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool before draining water.
- You can now use the case to store the cup.
- Alternatively, pour boiling water over your menstrual cup in the egg. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- You can also use these cups with sterilising tablets. Follow the manufactures directions for this method.
Menstrual cup steriliser egg
This hard plastic cup is the ideal case for your menstrual cup between uses. Discrete and easy to use, this case can be kept in your bag. It will help keep your cup sterile and ready for the next use. Works with all of our menstrual cups.