Bamboo nursing pads with pul backing, a great reusable choice for breastfeeding mothers.
Our lightly contoured breast pads, help to prevent leaks. Soft and fully machine washable, these pads are soft against the skin and very absorbent. The PUL fabric is waterproof and will help to stop breast milk from leaking onto your clothing between feeds. These pads measure approx 12 cm across to give great coverage. The shape of the pads helps to prevent slipping or moving around.
Washable bamboo nursing pads
- Bamboo breast pads are backed with print PUL in a choice of colours and prints.
- Easy to care for, simply wash your pads in the washing machine after use.
- We would suggest that you do not leave it too long before washing it.
- Milk is an ideal place for bacteria and mould to grow.
- If left too long, unwashed pads can become damaged.
- Rinsing your pads in cold water after use and drying them in direct sunlight will help to reduce the chances of mould growth.
These bamboo nursing pads are a better choice for the environment. Reusable pads mean that you are creating less rubbish. You are also choosing a product that can be used again and again. They are fully machine washable and will dry fairly quickly. We sell these pads as a pair. Many women find that reusable pads are much nicer against the skin.
We have other breast pads available here.