Five pack of our popular dinky nappies
Looking to start your cloth nappy collection to boost your stash? Our 5 dinky nappies is a great way to get five of our popular cloth nappies at a great price. Each pack contains five of our dinky pocket nappies and five of our absorbent bamboo and microfibre tri-folds. A great way to start your cloth nappy collection.
Save even more money
Buying our dinky cloth nappies, in one of our 5 pack dinky nappies saves you even more money. Our five-packs work out at just $22 a nappy, which is a great way to build your cloth nappy stash without spending a fortune. Mix and match colours, it’s up to you.
One size fits most pocket nappy
Our 5 pack dinky nappies contain our popular dinky nappy, which has heaps of great features.
- This is a one size fits most pocket nappy, with both front and back sizing snaps, so that it really does fit an even greater range of sizes.
- Deep leg gussets help to prevent leaks on even little babies.
- Double snaps or velcro at the waist to prevent wing droop.
- Our great back snaps, which make a trim-fitting nappy in the smaller sizes.
Each of our dinky cloth nappies come with a microfibre and bamboo trifold insert. The combination of these two fabrics provides an absorbent pad, which will lock moisture away. The insert is quick-drying as it unfolds flat. It is also easy to stuff into the pocket, as this has been designed to be wide and easy to use.
5 pack dinky nappies
Available in 6 colours in PUL or minky fabric, you can choose which colours make up your 5 pack dinky nappies. Just leave us a note when you order stating which colours or prints you would prefer.
- Green (PUL with snaps or velcro, minky)
- Orange (PUL with snaps or velcro, minky)
- Aqua (PUL with snaps or velcro, minky)
- Red (PUL with snaps or velcro, minky)
- White(PUL with snaps or velcro, minky)
- Yellow (PUL with snaps or velcro, minky)
- Moustache (PUL with snaps)
- Alien (PUL with snaps)
- Whale(PUL with snaps)
- Elephant (PUL with snaps)
- Arrow (PUL with snaps)
Designed right here in NZ.