Our 2021 round-up isn’t quite what I was expecting at the beginning of the year. Things seem to be so uncertain at the moment, that who knows what the next year will bring. Here’s a look back at what we’ve been up to.
Round-up of 2021 achievements
- We re-launched our dinky basic nappies with new prints.
- We also had matching wet bags for this range.
- Nappyneedz donated to a number of charities and offered discounted prices for those who were working with charities.
- Cloth nappy week was back and we were a big part of it. Watch this space for next year’s event.
- Three brand reps joined the Nappyneedz team.
- We increased our following on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Nappyneedz even joined Tiktok.
- Three families benefited from our free cloth nappy scheme.
- We reached eleven years in business in November!
No 2021 round-up would be complete without our plans for next year. Here’s what’s due in 2022.
- Brand new prints due early 2021, (they’re on the boat and due to arrive any minute!)
- A new, kiwi made, cloth nappy due to be launched.
- Another chance to take advantage of our free cloth nappy scheme.
- More new products and prints on the way.
- The same great products and sevice that you’ve enjoyed for the last eleven years.
- Everything you’ve come to expect from Nappyneedz; great products, sevice, advice and value!
I hope that you’ve enjoyed this quick round-up of the last year. 2021 has been a challenge, I’d like to send you all lots of love and good thoughts for the next twelve months. Take care, everyone.!