When it comes to last-minute eco Christmas gift ideas, a cloth nappy company might not be the first place you think of. You might be surprised. We’ve got a some great products that are perfect for stocking fillers. Nappyneedz will be shipping right up to Christmas. As most of our packages are delivered within a day or two, there’s time to buy just what you need.
Eco-friendly Christmas Gift Ideas
- Washable make-up pads.
- These are a perfect Christmas gift. Super soft and so handy. They are a great way to be a little bit greener.
- Use in place of disposable, single-use cotton wool.
- Made from Bamboo and organic cotton, beautifully soft.
- Mini wet bag
- These mini wet bags are so handy. Use them for wipes, menstrual pads, breast pads.
- They also make great mini toiletry bags.
- Keep medication or other essentials in them when out and about or going away.
- Wet bag
- These handy bags are not just for wet and dirty nappies.
- Ideal for pre-schoolers or younger kids for wet and dirty clothes.
- Use to keep swimming togs in at the beach or pool.
- Fun prints and colours.
- Recycled plastic clothes pegs
- Perhaps not the first choice for Christmas, these fun coloured pegs are so popular.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Make great toys for small children.
- Also great for people with arthritis.
- Reusable Menstrual pack
- Great gift for someone wanting to make the switch to reusable menstrual products.
- Available in two sizes.
- Also available as a teen size kit.
Still time to deliver
There’s still time to order and get some of these ideas before Christmas. Our courier delivers to most non-rural addresses overnight and to rural addresses within a couple of days.
Have you asked for an eco friendly Christmas gift this year? Let us know on our Facebook page.