We guarantee our cloth nappies for one year against all manufacturing issues. This is provided that they have been cared for according to our instructions. We expect our nappies to last for at least two children. Should you find that this is not happening, but the 12 months period is up, please get in touch so that we can help to troubleshoot.
Our guarantee covers any manufacturing faults but does not cover general wear or tear. Over time your nappies may begin to look a little older, elastics will eventually get slightly slacker and fabrics may pill. None of these things will affect the way that your cloth nappies work. If you are at all concerned by the way your nappies are wearing, then please let us know.
Our guarantee will be void if you have not been using your nappies as intended. This includes (but is not limited to)
- Using fabric softener, baking soda, or chemicals (including dishwashing liquid) that are not intended for use on cloth nappies.
- Using rash or barrier cream without a liner.
- Washing at over 60 degrees centigrade.
- Using the nappy for something other than as a nappy.
- Leaving the nappy dirty for long periods of time between washes.
If you are having any issues with your cloth nappies, then please get in touch and let us know. We are more than happy to help you troubleshoot and solve all kinds of issues from fit problems, leaking, rashes, smells and anything else that you might need help with.
Find out more about our Ecobots Guarantee here.