We guarantee our cloth nappies for one year against all manufacturing issues, provided that they have been cared for according to our instructions. We expect our nappies to last for at least two children, so should you find that this is not happening, but the 12 months period is up, please get in touch so that we can help to trouble shoot.
Our guarantee covers any manufacturing faults, but does not cover general wear or tear. Over time your nappies may begin to look a little older, elastics will eventually get slightly slacker and fabrics may pill. If you are at all concerned by the way your nappies are wearing, then please let us know.
Our guarantee will be void if you have not been using your nappies as intended. This includes (but is not limited t0)
- Using fabric softener, baking soda, or chemicals (including dish washing liquid) that are not intended for use on cloth nappies
- Using rash or barrier cream without a liner
- Washing at over 60 degrees centigrade
- Using the nappy for something other than as a nappy
- Leaving the nappy dirty for long periods of time between washes
If you are having any issues with your cloth nappies, then please get in touch and let us know. We are more than happy to help you trouble shoot and solve all kinds of issues from fit problems, leaking, rashes, smells and anything else that you might need help with.